Work of Heart Photography offers the following:
Outdoor photo shoots – NOT YET AVAILABLE
Family, Maternity, Couple done at a location of your choice. These are done on Saturdays and certain public holidays. Select a package based on your budget from the list of packages under the tab OUTDOOR SHOOTS. Shoots are done between 8am and 10:30am, and, 3pm and 4:30pm. Beach shoots are done from 4pm onward.
Custom Packages: (for large groups)
Step 1: Give me your budget
Step 2: How many people would you like to include?
Step 3: What extras would you like?
A custom package option will be emailed to you and adjusted as requested
Events – NOT YET AVAILBLE
We offer photography coverage of birthday parties, night-befores, childrens’ parties, adults parties and other events. Every event includes a mini family shoot session done at the venue during the duration booked. Events are charged hourly. A travel fee may be required. Click the tab EVENTS under the packages page for rates.
Studio Photo Shoots
The studio is for photo shoots done on Saturdays or public holidays. These include Familes (max 4 people), Maternity Shoots, Couple Shoots, Cake Smashes and Newborn Shoots. Click on STUDIO SHOOTS to view packages offered.
The cake smash shoot is done on weekdays or Saturdays and includes a fully decorated studio set-up in your colour theme. There is time for 1 or 2 family photographs for the baby and parents only, individual photos of the birthday baby and the smash session. Cake is not included. It’s best to email or call as each set-up is different and designed for each client’s needs. You may bring along anything you’d like to add like balloons, toys or extra outfits.
All photographs are light and colour balanced. You will also receive a selection of black and white/sepia photographs as well as some with filters or effects. These are done subjectively. Airbrushing is not offered.
Booking and project completion:
- Read through contract PROVIDED WITH A BOOKING REQUEST
- Reply with your proof of payment of deposit which is required to book.
- Balance must be paid in cash at shoot
- Do NOT pay full amount in advance
Example of contract below:
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Work of Heart promises:
To give you our most dedicated and committed service during your shoot. We will be patient and diligent and will always try to accommodate clients in the best way possible.
- Includes 1 outfit consisting of tutu, nappy cover, wings, head pieces, ties/bow ties,
- Decorated according to colours chosen:
- Cake is not included
- Bring an outfit for the baby for the family portraits
- Limited to 4 people including adults and children
- Any extra attendee (on-lookers/participants) will be charged for at R50pp
You will be emailed a link to access photos about a week after your shoot. Send your selections through for printing within 3 days. If selections are not made by then, random choices will be made on your behalf and printed as part of your project.
- Please bring ultrasound pic and baby shoes if you have any.
- Outfits, head pieces and accessories may be brought at your discretion
- Read location rules below to see what is prohibited
- Bring any outfits you would like as well as a sleeveless vest for baby to wear under the wraps.
- If you would prefer your baby to be completely covered you may bring a full romper as well.
Before your shoot:
- Familiarise yourself with parking options, entrances and meeting point
- Shoots are booked back to back and I may not be in contact until we meet
- Try to leave handbags and cumbersome items in your vehicle
- Bring whatever your child needs to be comfortable during the shoot
These are done at my private residence which is part of a complex. I kindly request the following as a means of mutual respect:
- No loud music, shouting, and littering.
- Only one car is allowed as parking is limited.
- Children are not permitted to run around the complex.
- The studio is small, only parents, and their children are allowed.
- No smoking.
- There is no access to toilets or refreshments as this is private property.
- Snacks are welcome for children however, please tidy up after as shoots are booked back to back.
- Children are not allowed to handle any props or outfits.
- Bring toys for your child to play with
- Do not hand children the props to play with
- A charge of R100 must be paid on collection of your project if any Work of Heart props are damaged during your shoot.
Making sure you’re booked:
- Only a deposit secures your booking
- Payments received AFTER the date on your invoice will be forfeited.
- Any amount paid over the detailed amount in your invoice will be forfeited.
Requirements during shoot:
- Please be punctual. Should you not arrive for your shoot within 10 minutes of your start time, your shoot will be cancelled and your deposit forfeited.
- Cell phone pictures are restricted during the photo shoot
- Cancelling/not showing up for your shoot forfeits your deposit
- Your shoot will be ended immediately should there be any rude or inappropriate behavior during. Please be respectful of public areas.
- Being late will impact the number of photographs you receive. Balance payment will be due regardless of start time delay by client.
- It is the responsibility of the accompanying parent to ensure that each child involved in the photo shoot, is comfortable and willing to shoot.
- Neither Work of Heart Photography nor any staff affiliated with WOH will be held responsible for any damages/injuries/loss that may occur during the shoot.
Rescheduling and bad weather:
- Rescheduling must be done a minimum of 3 days in advance or your deposit will be forfeited.
- A decision on weather will be made on the morning of your shoot except for studio shoots which will be unaffected.
- Should your party include other members not included in this mail we request that these terms be communicated to them before the day of your shoot.
Your project completion/collection:
- You will receive your package booked as detailed in your invoice.
- Your project must be collected after 2 weeks from Edenvale, no deliveries will be made.
- Projects that are not collected within 7 days of being notified will be discarded. Reprinting/reburning your project will incur a R250 charge.
Copyrights/Rights of Use:
- All photographs will be copyright to Work of Heart Photography. You may not edit or make any changes to them nor claim them as your own creation.
- Photographs from your shoot may be used for advertising purposes
- You maintain unlimited rights of use in your private capacity
- If you do not want your photographs to be used by Work of Heart Photography you may purchase full copyright giving you sole ownership. Purchase price is 50% of total shoot cost as additional charge. This will be added to your invoice on request.
All booked clients will be held to these terms. Terms may not be negotiated.